Knækbrød (Danish for crisp bread)
- Half a cup of sesame seeds
- Half a cup of sunflower seeds
- Half a cup of pumpkin seeds
- Half a cup of rolled oats
- Half a cup linseeds
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 300 mills of flour (we have tried both rye and spelt - both great)
- 200 ml of water,
- 100 ml of olive oil
Mix well and roll out very thinly between two sheets of baking paper removing the top sheet and score with a knife for smaller cracker sizes.
Linseed and sesame seeds may be ground before mixing.
Bake for 10-15 minutes in 200 degree oven…
Happy baking and snacking !!